Saturday 10 July 2010

Author of this blog

Why am I doing this?

The answer is I don't want to do this it took me a long time to conclude this is the only way. But morale in the centres is low & I'm not going to sit back & watch centres be damaged & then close. How would I be able to live with myself if I carried on doing nothing & then they closed. If the admins were dealing with these issues then I could close this website & would love nothing more. It seems saying something is potentially damaging but has saying nothing worked? You leave it & you know it will get worse. You wait & it does. I am not going to accept the ultimate result which will be a claim at some point over the next 15 years that community Dharma centres don't work for modern western people. When we could have beautiful Dharma communities if the admins had just listened.

I hate writing this website but I know that if I don't I will be looking in ten years time thinking why didn't I say something. This situation can be changed & that must happen. The tradition and the communities must be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are avaliable but if reference is made to New Kadampa Tradition only positive, constructive posts will be approved by the moderator. This is a website to discuss ideas for the removal of obstacles not for negative venting, personal attacks or talk of giving up. Constructive comment for example can be saying what would work and how things could be done.